Sarkari Naukri Vacancy Job Recruitment in India from Central/State Governments, PSU, Courts, Universities, Banks, Armed Forces, Institutes

Canara Bank Probationary Officers Clerks vacancy 2010

Published by Manisha for sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com
Canara Bank
(A Government of India Undertaking)
112, JC Road, Bangalore - 560002

Recruitment of Probationary Clerks and Probationary Officer (PO) Canara Bank 2010


Online Applications are invited for recruitment of 1500 various posts of Clerks and Probationary  Officers in Canara Bank.
  1. Probationary Clerk : 1000 posts in various states, Age : 18 – 28 years, Qualification : Pass in 10+2 with 60% [SC/ST/PWD candidates – 55%] OR a pass in Graduation. Should have studied the local language of the State / Union Territory for which he / she is applying [as I / II / III language] either at SSLC / SSC or 10+2 or Graduation level., Pay Scale : 4410-13210
  2. Probationary Officer [JMGS–I]  : 500 posts, Age : 21 – 30 years, Qualification :  Graduation with First Class with 60% [SC/ST/PWD candidates – 55%], Pay Scale : Rs.10000-18240/-

    Application Fee : Rs.300/- for Officers and Rs.200/- for Clerk (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD) to be deposited in any Canara Bank branch through Payment Voucher or By Online by Net Banking. Keep the receipt as this is to be shown at the time of Written Test.

    How to Apply : Apply online from Canara Bank Website. After applying on-line, the registered candidates should obtain a system generated Print-out of the application. System Generated Print-out of the Application complete in all respects should be required to be shown at the time of Written Test.
    Important Dates :
    1. Opening Date for on-line registration in Website : 25/03/2010
    2. Closing Date for on-line registration in Website :  24/04/2010
    3. Tentative Date of Written Test for Probationary Officers : 04/07/2010
    4. Tentative Date of Written Test for Probationary Clerks : 18/07/2010

    For more information and Online submission of the Application visit Canara Bank website at http://www.canarabank.com/English/Scripts/RecruitmentProjectIndex.aspx
    (Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)

    Post a Comment

    35 Comments

    1. I have 61% in Hons But not in aggregate .Can I eligibility for Bank po?

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hakikat Rai Goyal25/3/10 4:50 PM

      Thanx Manisha.....
      for this advance information

      ReplyDelete
    3. I am b.tech with 61.2% but not first class and also I am post graduate with 64% which is first class . am I eligible for PO in Canara Bank............

      ReplyDelete
    4. i got 51% in UG but 65%in PG is i m eligible to apply

      ReplyDelete
    5. Dolly
      i have one year diploma govt iti in which computer operater programme assitance with 61% can i eligible for clerk in canara bank.

      ReplyDelete
    6. I m doing B. Tech. in computer science .... last semester with 70% ... can i apply for po...???

      ReplyDelete
    7. Pushpender28/3/10 5:13 PM

      Dear Manisha
      i got less than 55% in BCA but i got 75% in MBA. am i eligible for the jobs requiring more than 60% in graduation.I mean can i use PG marks inplace of Graduation Marks.

      ReplyDelete
    8. As I read in Canara Bank. You can apply to this recruitment.

      ReplyDelete
    9. i am passing +12 in tamilnadu computer science grou computer science 150/200 i am elgble yes or no tell me answer

      ReplyDelete
    10. Dear Sir or Madam,
      i got less than 60% in 12th and also in Graduation.am i eligible for the jobs requiring more than 60% in graduation.plz tell me yes or no.

      ReplyDelete
    11. Graduation with 60% aggregate marks is the eligibility (for general category). others are not eligible (even if u have 60 % at PG level). if the university or institution is not providing any percentage then equivalent CGPA/OGPA will also be considered.

      ReplyDelete
    12. sir/madam,
      I have got 58% in hons but 61% in aggregate in BSc level and 75% in PG level.now please tell me that whether am i eligible for the PO post..

      ReplyDelete
    13. 10th :68
      12th :58
      graduation :63

      m i eligible in basis of these %age?

      ReplyDelete
    14. I got 59.70% in B.Com. I eligible for the P.O. exam.

      ReplyDelete
    15. I got 59.30% in b.com with computer science.i also had completed my diploma in information technology and in interior desgning. right now i am pursuing PGDM...Am i eligeble for P.O. exam..?

      ReplyDelete
    16. i got 59.30% in b.com with computer science. i also had complted my diploma in information technology and in interior designing too. Right now m doing PGDM...Am i eligible for P.O. exam..?

      ReplyDelete
    17. Dear madam,
      i got 93% in intermediate.Am i eligible for any Government job.if i am,what are my possibilities of getting it.At present i am doing my degree 2nd year in distance education.

      ReplyDelete
    18. plz ..ant one can tell me what will be written test language...?
      only in english or also in hindi...

      ReplyDelete
    19. i am swapnil from nasik n i have 72% in agril.engg.also im st category student so i am eligible for po exam. plz rpl..........

      ReplyDelete
    20. Sir ji i am 72 percent in 12 class .what i can apply for clerk post.

      ReplyDelete
    21. sir i have 63 in BE second class can i apply for this job

      ReplyDelete
    22. Can final year student apply for PO?
      My exam will be over within MAy..
      Thanx in advance.

      ReplyDelete
    23. i am bba(mgmt)student and my 12th% is 59 presently i am working as a LDC(PERMNENT) in RES which exam can i give to promote in this feild

      ReplyDelete
    24. I am final sem studen doing BCA....till now i have 65 % in my graduation......can i apply for PO exam...??????...our results of the final sem will be declared in august...

      ReplyDelete
    25. me computer bca kar raha hu toh muje konsi job mil sakti hai answer me

      ReplyDelete
    26. Sir,
      I have completed 10+2 PCM & DOEACC "o" & "A" Level Can I apply for P.O.

      ReplyDelete
    27. Sir,
      I have Completed 10+2 PCM & DOEACC "O" & "A" Level Can I apply for PO or Not

      ReplyDelete
    28. Sir/Mam I am a postgraduate. I have got 53.7% in graduation and 67.68%in post graduation.I am a sc category student.Am I eligible for PO Exam.Plz reply

      ReplyDelete
    29. are yaar sab to likha hai eligibility criteria tum sab pagal ho kya jo yahan par apna aur baaki sab ka time khoti karthe hoo jaao apna padho aur ye sab phaltu baaton me waqt jaya nahi karo
      aur manisha madam ka time kharab mat kiya karoo unhe aur bahot kaam hai thik haichalo bye and take care and love you all

      ReplyDelete
    30. Sir/Mam I m B.E. E&C, i got 55.6% .
      i m alos 71% in MBA, i can apply for porbationary officer

      ReplyDelete
    31. sir
      i have completed my pg with 57% and graduation 56%
      am i eligible to apply

      ReplyDelete
    32. sir
      i hv completed my bcom with 56%
      and pg with 57%. now pursuing MBA belong to gen category. am i eligible t apply.

      ReplyDelete
    33. dear sir
      do appearing ones could also appear in the both exams
      clerks + po
      as at present my degree is 55 aggr. and will be going to increase after 1.5 months equal to 60 so do i am able to to apply for it or eligible for it or not.......

      ReplyDelete
    34. this is pradeep,i got 50% in inter
      62% in BSc,70% in mca,am i eligible for apply thi or not

      ReplyDelete
    35. my self Bhoomika Dewangan
      I am doing BCA,
      I got 79% in 12th class;
      am I eligible for it or not;

      ReplyDelete